Ideas About Starting A Home Based Business with BLOGS: Create One Way Backlinks to Your Website - wikiHow
Here is a example backlink to my other blog on how to create a backlink to receive more hits in search engines.
Great article about creating backlinks.
A really good way that is very successful for getting more hits to your site is creating backlinks from one blog to another.
To create a backlink from one of your blogs to another is simple
1. Click on the comment below your post.
2. Select the create a link below the comment box.
3. Now select which blog you would like to create the backlink on.
This will create a new post, and you can then add more information in that post. Like the article states, search engines love backlinks.
If you are having problems getting your backlinks to work make sure that it is enabled in your blogger settings.
1. Login into Blogger.
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on the Comments link
4. Make sure that the following says Backlinks Default for Posts [New Posts Has Backlinks] in the dropdown box.
Click A Coffee Mug for a taste - This latest Digital Business card is for all those coffee lovers. Who can't resist a business card that looks good enough to drink? *[image: Click...